- UK only please.
- Please leave a comment below stating the items you'd like to purchase and leave me your PayPal email address in order for me to send you an invoice. If you'd prefer not to disclose your email address, please drop me an email at email@example.com instead.
- First come first served, as always. If payment is not received within 24hrs the item(s) will be offered to the next interested buyer, and your invoice will be cancelled.
- Postage and packaging is £3.00, to cover second class postage and packing materials.
- I will not be accepting any returns.
- Items will be posted within 7 days of receipt of payment.
/ Friday, 17 July 2015
Labels: blog sale
/ Sunday, 14 June 2015
A few weeks ago I was contacted by Debenhams, offering me the chance to review one of their bouquets from their summer collection. I love having flowers in my room, whether they're real or fake, so I jumped at the chance.
I opted for the Summer Meadows bouquet, featuring peach roses and stocks. I was asked to choose a date for delivery, an opted for 22nd May, which was their next day delivery service. They were boxed, and inside they were packaged in pink paper and a bow. It was a shame to destroy it really, they looked beautiful!
I placed them into a vase along with the plant food and they lasted a good week before the roses started to look a bit sad. I wasn't really surprised by this though, as roses typically don't last long once they've been cut.
If you're looking for a gift for someone special or even looking to treat yourself, I'd highly recommend the delivery service. There are some stunning arrangements on the website, and I particularly love how vibrant the Citrus bouquet is from the birthday flowers range. You can get 25% off any bouquet excluding the ones in the "Flowers by Post" range using the code "DFBLOG25."