I've recently become a Lush convert. By recently, I mean in the past few months. After my boyfriend bought me a couple of bath bombs (quickly used, may I add), I went out and bought around 10 bath bombs and bubble bars, and I keep going back for more.
The only products I have used from Lush so far have been the bath bombs, bubble bars, the Honey Trap lip balm and the Honey I Washed the Kids soap. But, I've heard quite a few positive reviews of other products and have decided to create a "Lush List" containing the ones I'd like to try.
- Ceridwen's Cauldron £3.99 - Described as a leisurely, slow-melting bath oil. The price of this product puts me off just that tiny little bit, because I get so much use out of the bubble bars (particularly the Comforter, which lasts me ages)! Nevertheless, I will probably end up buying it anyway.
- Vanilla Fountain Bath Bomb £3.15 - I keep looking at this when I pop into Lush, but never leave with it, which confuses me because I love vanilla scented products!
- Porridge Soap £2.95/100g - Contains oatmilk. I've picked this up in Lush quite a few times, and I wasn't expecting it to smell so nice considering the less than appealing appearance. But I think this could double up as an exfoliator too, in regards to the texture of the product.
- It's Raining Men Shower Gel £4.25/100g - I've tried both the Honeybee bath bomb and Honey I Washed the Kids, and in my opinion they smell fantastic. However as the soap didn't last me too long, I'm wondering if this is a better alternative?
- Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly £2.95/100g - I'm not going to lie, the fact that it's jelly-like is what draws me to this. It supposedly has the same scent as the Comforter, which is pleasant but can be a bit overwhelming for me sometimes.
- Catastrophe Cosmetic Face Mask £5.75/75g - I'm dying to try a Lush face mask after reading Essie's post about this one in particular.
- Soft Coeur Massage Bar - £4.50/30g - I adore the smell of this product! I can imagine it can be incredibly messy, but if I end up smelling like that, who cares?
I'm aware I've probably listed 1/16 of Lush here, but if anyone has tried any of these products, feel free to let me know how they are!