If you're anything like me, you'll love a bargain. I'm quite tight with my cash, simply because I've never had a lot of money in my life and I'm always hesitant to spend it. For the past year, I've been living off just above the NMW for apprentices, which isn't a lot in the slightest. But it's been getting me by, and it makes me appreciate these money-saving websites a whole lot more than I probably would had I been on a higher wage. As I'm sure money can be tight for a lot of you, here are my top 5 money-saving websites for fashion.
- eBay - You can get almost anything on this website. But something I find particular great about it is the fashion outlet. Shops that sell on eBay can range from Schuh and Office to French Connection, Karen Millen and Religion. You can often make huge savings shopping on eBay for clothes, shoes and accessories. For example, you can currently pick up these gorgeous Dune gladiator wedges for £19, saving you a grand total of £56!
- Vouchercloud - I often use Vouchercloud when I'm going for meals out in restaurants like Frankie and Benny's, but they often post some fab codes and printable vouchers for clothing retailers. They also frequently notify you of any sales, how much discount is available and when the sale ends. At the moment you can get £10 off a £50 clothing order at Tesco.
- FashionVouchers - Offering codes for fashion retailers such as Motel, Urban Outfitters and Radley, you're bound to find something of interest to you here. They constantly update the site with the latest deals on the latest fashions, so you'll never be out of style! Their number one code at the moment is an extra 10% off sale items at Dorothy Perkins.
- TK Maxx - I'm sure you've all heard of TK Maxx before, but I feel it's incredibly underrated. You can save mountains of money on brands including Diesel, Levi's and Emporio Armani. They're currently selling these Levi's skinnies at £19.99, will definitely be checking these out!
- Everything 5 Pounds - Just what it says on the tin. Everything is £5! Although sometimes items on the website would be things you'd rather not purchase at all, you can get some brilliant deals. Where else can you get coats, bags, shoes and jeans for £5?! This is a fantastic website if you're on an incredibly low budget.
So that's my top 5 money-saving fashion websites, what are yours?