Day to day I end up spotting loads of things that I could add to wishlists, but when it comes to actually creating the wishlist I end up forgetting half of them! Here are some products that I'm currently lusting after.
001. OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls - I feel like nail polish has taken over my life! I don't have any white/light greys in my collection though and the swatches I've seen look gorgeous.
002. New Look Pale Pink Jumper - I'm away to Paris in a few weeks and I feel like I need a bit of a wardrobe update before I go. I love jumpers and think this would make a lovely casual outfit paired with black skinnies.
003. Boux Avenue Pink Taffeta Candles - I love Boux Avenue. The underwear designs and quality, their stores, their sales assistants (in the Metro Centre at least) and the scents in store. These smell girly and sophisticated and wouldn't mind having them burning in my room on an evening.
004. Topshop Nail Polish in Pink Punch - I'm in love with the Louise Gray nail polish collection for Topshop, and especially this one!
005. 13" Macbook Pro - My boyfriend works at the Apple Store in the Metro Centre and whenever I'm there I pop in to see him and always end up playing on the Macbooks. I'm due a laptop upgrade (the one I'm using is around 6 y/o!) and fancy treating myself.
006. Lush Whipstick Lip Balm - I'm nearing the end of my Honey Trap lip balm and although it's nice, the scent is a bit iffy. The Whipstick balm is the perfect alternative with the same moisturising properties and a nicer scent!
What's on your current wishlist? Any recommendations?