Today I ventured down to the Metro Centre, which is never good for my bank balances. But hey, I always come away with something nice! I thought I'd give you all a little look into what I bought - I head to Paris two weeks tomorrow so I needed some new clothes!
From top to bottom:
001. Brown Fluffy Owl Slippers (£9.99 in New Look) - I love owls. They're adorable and hilarious. So when these caught my eye when I was browsing through New Look I just had to have them. Especially since Summer (ha!) is coming to an end and it's getting colder.
002. Ballet Pumps (both £8 per pair in Primark) - Ballet shoes are mostly all I wear, but I go through them quite quickly. I always like to have a cream pair but I particularly like the black pair I picked up. My only gripe with Primark shoes is that their wide fit section isn't very extensive!
003. Short Pyjamas (£5 for top and shorts in Primark) - Another Primark steal. A couple of days ago I ripped a huge hole in my most worn pyjamas so I
wanted needed a new pair. For the price of these you really can't go wrong and I love the range that they have!
004. Pink 3/4 Length Sleeve Jumper (£12.99 in New Look) - I had trouble finding the link to this on the website as the image doesn't do it justice in the slightest! I bought this in a couple of sizes bigger than usual as I don't like slim fit jumpers, but I know I'll get a lot of use out of this.
005. Cardigan (£12.00 in Primark) - Another Primark purchase. I love this cardigan! I don't know if I've ever mentioned it on here but I despise getting my arms out in public, so I'm a cardigan/jumper/jacket fiend! I was expecting quite an irritating material but it's not as bad as I thought it would be.
006. Topshop Lipstick in Inhibition (£8) - Jessie posted a review of this on her blog quite recently and inspired me to buy it - I'm very much a pink lippy girl but I adore this colour! For a matte lipstick it's also surprisingly moisturising and I can see me using this quite a bit.
007. Balmi Coconut Lip Balm (£4.99 in Boots) - I've seen plenty of reviews of these so decided to buy it and see what the fuss is about. I was expecting a very cheap feeling lip balm but this glides on like a dream!
008. Louise Gray for Topshop in Pinch Punch (£6.50) - One from my wishlist, when I spotted this I just had to pick it up!
So there you have it - today's purchases. Looks like my Macbook (I'm undecided on the 13" pro or the 13" air at the moment) will have to wait another week! I'll be reviewing the beauty products shortly.
What have you been buying lately?