I've had so many good memories of this year, and I can't believe how quickly it's flown by! So I thought I'd share a few of them here :)
- South Lakes Wild Animal Park. I absolutely love it here, the animals are so entertaining and love how many of them are free to roam around the park.
- Alton Towers. I'm a big baby and hate thrilling rides but Lewis loves them, so we've taken advantage of an offer in The Sun for the past two years and enjoyed two days in Alton Towers for around £60 each.
- Lewis surprised me with a weekend away to York for our 3 year anniversary, it was so sweet! York is actually where we had our first trip away together in 2010, so the reason behind it was lovely.
- Seeing Paris. Even though our trip was to Disneyland, we had a nighttime tour in our coach of the city and it was unbelievable, I can't wait to take a proper trip there.
- Harry Potter Studio Tour. I am a huge Harry Potter fan, have been ever since I got the books 10 years ago, so to see how it was made, the detailing - was amazing! I did a full post here.
- My first flight. I know a lot of people find flights incredibly boring, but I took my first flight in September and I'll be completely honest and admit that I was scared half to death waiting to get on the plane. But I absolutely loved it! The sunset on the way back was unbelievable, too.
- Disneyland Paris. Although I enjoyed our trip in April, we went back in September and I'm so glad we did. We stayed on site and it just made everything ten times better. My favourite trip this year by far!
- Weekend at the Lakes. For my 20th Lewis took me to the Lake District. It looks beautiful when the leaves are changing colour, and is one of my favourite places in the UK.
I have a ton more highlights but don't have any photos on my laptop for them unfortunately! What were your highlights of 2012?